Protocols for Medical Imaging:
24 hours prior to every appointment for Women’s Health Scan, Men’s Health Scan, or Breast Study
- No shaving
- No alcohol
12 hours prior to every appointment
- No Sunbathing (sunburn)
- No exercising / sauna
2 hours prior to every appointment
- Do not apply any lotions, creams, deodorants or powders
- No eating Food
- Do not eat or drink any caffeine products
- No nicotine products
- Avoid taking any medications until after the exam
- Avoid any treatments that day for example (chiropractic, ultrasound, massage, etc)
- No mints or gum chewing
- Wear loose fitting clothing to your appointment.
- Women remove your bra 30 minutes prior to apt.
Call or Email for Equine Protocols
Come help me write my have a peek here essay much closer to an interest-driven curriculum, mr.